messy
2 (9.5%)
incredible
1 (4.8%)
inconceivable
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Icefire

Icefire: Well if you got off my back this might go a little faster!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Dannflor

me i am a teeny wince mouse and a tuff animal like you should ba able to carry me Icefire
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Nightfire

Mattimeo: Hmm...is that Slagar down there below us? Wow, he looks like a tiny red and purple speck!!! Can I spit on him from all the way up here? Heeheehee....

I think Matti has been into the stash of caffeine lately! Or Mischief Medicine... ::) :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bisky

Trigoma

mattimeo: whoops, did see you sleeping there big fella. good thing i dont weigh that much...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Criya

"Riding piggy-back hurts. Let me off."
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Folgrimeo

Mattimeo: Just a bit further, Tess. There's the Redwall Abbey Company over that hill, we'll pressure them to write a heroic tale about us and then our journey will be over.

doogy plum

Mattimeo:can't i even take a shower??!! this walking is hard my underwear yetting smell... well look whos hear if it isn't vitch the ditch.     Vitch:hey puding ears guess ahaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
[mattimeo neatly trips him]

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

I have two.

Matti: Let go of me, you stinky old mouse! When my da hears about this.....AHHHH
Stinky Old Mouse *Drops him* You told me to let you go, so I did. YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP AGAIN?!?!?!?!? (Cycle repeats...over and over!)

Matti: *Lip starts trembling*
Matthias: Oh ALL right! Here's your cheese.
Matti: *Scampers off yelling I got cheese! and promptly gets mobbed*
Matti: *Lip starts trembling*
Matthias: TAKE THE WHOLE CHEESE!!!! AND DON'T ASK AGAIN!!!! THIS IS THE 50TH TIME YOU WANTED MORE CHEESE!!!!

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

mattimeo:hey its BNSF wonder why there sitting units there
tess:maby they are using the units for a army to stop vermin