News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Galactic Empire

Started by Hickory, October 26, 2015, 08:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

The Galactic Empire mobilizes the Death Star.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I hear you are readying your Death Star. To bad you do not know where The Daskarian Imperium is located. Anyway, your Stormtroopers are nothing to my S.S.s, oh Foolish Emperor.

V.D.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

On the Executor...

Admiral Piett, what have the probe droids reported back?

"The Daskarium Imperium base is located on Fresia, commander. We're setting course now."

Excellent. They will be crushed!

Vilu Daskar

I forgot about my old base of Fresia. Destroy it if you want they mean nothing to me.

V.D.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

You realize that the Death Star can just go to every enemy planet and destroy it until you have no bases left?

Vilu Daskar

Who said I was on a planet, or even in the same universe as you?

V.D.

Hickory

Well, in regards to the same universe thing, there is not way to travel between universe on the Star Wars world. At any rate, we have all superiority. Who said you weren't?

James Gryphon

Which Death Star? The one that got blown up by two torpedoes, the one that got blown up by ships flying inside and shooting some part of it a couple of times with blasters, or some new one (no doubt with an even more fatal weakness)?

---

The Resistance lives!
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 02, 2015, 08:58:22 PM
Which Death Star? The one that got blown up by two torpedoes, the one that got blown up by ships flying inside and shooting some part of it a couple of times with blasters, or some new one (no doubt with an even more fatal weakness)?

---

The Resistance lives!
Actually, I should specify. The Eclipse class SSD, which has a superlaser on it. Much more effective than the Death Star.

James Gryphon

So, the same type of ship that got easily stolen by a two-bit crime lord, and got hacked into and destroyed by one astromech unit. How frightening.

---

The Resistance lives!
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

James Gryphon

Just face it; there aren't enough superweapons in the universe to save your blundering 'empire' from itself.

---

The Resistance lives!
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

James Gryphon

Take a guess.

---

The Resistance lives!
« Subject to editing »