Who do you think should have got married

Started by Mad Maudie, September 23, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Didn't it say at the end of Mattimeo that Mattimeo and Tess got married?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

But we still don't know if it was like a physical wedding, they could have just probably kissed and then they said they got married.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

As in they wouldn't use such a simple process.

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Blechh. Tch. Funny, how Mattimeo and Tess would get married. It was pretty obvious.

Wolfstar

I can't help but think that the one book with the most charracters getting married is Doomwyte.
Happy and kind.

Bragoon

I was mortified at the end of the first season for the Redwall cartoon when John Churchmouse said that he was the father of Cornflower.  It was just a mistake, I'm sure, but considering that Tess Churchmouse and Mattimeo were married at the end of the Mattimeo story, it was a very awkward one. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Wolfstar

I was surprised even though I did not read the book recently and was a bit confused also.
Happy and kind.

Dannflower Reguba

Martin and Rose would have.  ;D (and I personally think they DID because I believe Rose LIVED!)

Redwallfan7

It didn't say, but I'm sure that Grath and Inbar had otterbabes together and continued Grath's clan.

redwallgurl

i think that sometimes liek other clans should have gotten married with eachother but i don ttink that would have worked
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

But wouldn't it work if the clans were the same species?