News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sam's haunted mansion!

Started by SilentSam, November 01, 2015, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 11, 2015, 11:33:28 AM
*Serves Russa Froad milkshakes*
No, thank you. :) I'm sure Freddy would like it, though. After all, it's a froad milkshake. It's meant for froads! :D
Freddy

Kitsune

Happy Friday the thirteenth, everyone. ;)

Vilu Daskar

I think that should've gone in The Most Random Thread Ever.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

You have broken law 57,657,326,573 See The Laws of the Daskarian Imperium Vol. 56,743 page 24,756 line 777 - line 888 for further details. You are sentenced to live in the mansion forever.

Russa Nodrey

I am being punished for levitating? What is the world coming to?
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

When you have 100,000,000,000 laws you can get punished for almost anything.

LT Sandpaw

Wow, but what if someone doesn't recognize the legitimacy of Daskarian Imperium?

Like me.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Law 100,000,000,000 Those who do not recognized The Daskarian Imperium as the one and only empire shall be obliterated.

I am still working on the obliteration device.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 16, 2015, 04:46:04 PM
When you have 100,000,000,000 laws you can get punished for almost anything.
*Pulls a bag over Vilu's head* Sorry, dude, you have no power here. ;D *Runs away*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

*Pulls off bag.* I may not have had power 5 seconds ago but I do now. My commander just contacted me and said he finished off the last of the resistance. The Milky Way is mine.

Delthion

*Resistance force from the Andromeda comes in.* And Vilu one thing about the Andromeda galaxy. Everything's bigger there than in the Milky Way, therefore I outnumber you! *Starts an intergalactic war that rages across the Milky Way.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

I control the Andromeda Galaxy, you'll have to think of another one.