News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Forum's Back! Let's Celebrate!

Started by Lady Amber, December 23, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

soopergrape.com/RAF Is where everyone else has been for much of the duration...after the day the Forums went Down... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2015, 02:55:40 AM
soopergrape.com/RAF Is where everyone else has been for much of the duration...after the day the Forums went Down... ;D

WHAT? HOW DID i NOT KNOW OF THIS???

I'm severely disappointed in you guys.

And here I was despairing of ever seeing the forum again.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

I told you about it from my art blog, Mask. Oh well, I am truly grateful for the old forum being back up!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2015, 02:55:40 AM

Couldn't find this anywhere at the time, even though I trauled through countless abandoned websites.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Wasn't for lack of trying. We were doing as much as we could to contact as many people as possible, and I couldn't remember or find your Youtube account anywhere.

@Groddil: Hallo; good thing you're here now though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Well, Mask, I tried to send you an email but you went and changed your address.

Incidentally, hi everyone. I didn't bother making a temp-forum account because I already have like twelve accounts I never use and I don't need another one.

To all those who thought the forum would stay down: I find your lack of faith disturbing. ;)

Banya

Hey, Rus.  I haven't heard from you since that Skype talk a couple weeks back.  Good to see you.

*serves seven types of pie and many bowls of hotroot soup*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 24, 2015, 07:26:50 AM

Incidentally, hi everyone. I didn't bother making a temp-forum account because I already have like twelve accounts I never use and I don't need another one.

To all those who thought the forum would stay down: I find your lack of faith disturbing. ;)

RUSSY! *Tacklehugs Russy, Masky, and Ashy 2*

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Maudie

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 24, 2015, 03:58:24 AM
I told you about it from my art blog, Mask. Oh well, I am truly grateful for the old forum being back up!

Oh, thanks. I forgot to check that. :P

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 24, 2015, 07:26:50 AM

RUSVUL!!!! Hello. Sorry about the address change. I considered emailing you, because my memory stored your email address back there, but you said you never check it, so yeah. :P ANYWAY so good to see you guys. ;D

*Tacklehugs and returns tacklehugs and ya know.*

CORNY!!!!!!! CORNY!!!!!!! CCCCOOOORRRRNNNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

Well, looks like nearly everyone's here. I had no idea about the temp forum, I think a few people had my email but they were all on PM's (except for Corn), so I wasn't terribly worried. I did think that it would be a pain getting everyone back on, but I suppose I underestimated y'all's connectivity.

Sure is good to be back!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum