Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens *SPOILER ALERT*

Started by Wylder Treejumper, December 24, 2015, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What was your opinion of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens?

It was far better than I had imagined
11 (55%)
It was mostly the movie I had expected and wanted
7 (35%)
Meh...
1 (5%)
I'd rather be stuck in a car with Jar-Jar for 2 hours
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Gonff the Mousethief

I've always liked Plo Koon for some odd reason. I really wished he had gotten a larger role.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 26, 2015, 03:06:53 AM
I've always liked Plo Koon for some odd reason. I really wished he had gotten a larger role.
Meh.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rusvul

Jedi aren't supposed to have children... Or feelings, or attachment of any sort. Idk, maybe Luke saw those as the absurd standards they are and changed them, but I think Rey is more likely a younger sister of Kylo Ren's, if anything. Really, though, I hope she's her own character with her own backstory and family.

Lady Ashenwyte

I think Kylo Ren's costume is pretty much the same as Darth Revan's. Hopefully the Knights of Ren make an appearance in the second and third films.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Hello, fellow Star Wars fans.

If you would like to discuss the series as a whole, participate in quizzes, and share funny pictures, please head over to the Jar-Jar Binks fan club!

May the force be with you,
Groddil.

Gosh, I really sound stupid!

Jukka the Sling

GUYS I SAW THE FORCE AWAKENS AND AJFDKASJHLV IT WAS SO AMAZING GAHHHHHH HELP ME I'M DYING.  FOR THE RECORD, MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE POE, FINN, AND SORT OF KYLO REN EVEN THOUGH I ALSO HATE HIM SO I NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP.  HELP MEEEE...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

There, there. Somebody needs some therapy with Dr Jar-Jar. Look at this picture, and tel me what you see.

Hickory

What. The. Bloody heck. I'm going to need my own therapy.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

(I'm dying over here at you two's posts...)

*stares at picture*  Wut.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

Look closer, embrace the power of the Dark Side Jar-Jar. Zoom in +500, save and download the image.

How do you feel? Has your brain been cleansed by the holy images of Jar-Jar?

Spoiler
Jar Jar is watching...
[close]

Jukka the Sling

Lady Amber

All three of us (Jukka, Russa and I) got to see The Force Awakens! (Yeah, I know she already told you.) Anyway, it was totally AWESOME!!!!! Like, the best Star Wars movie ever!!! :D

QuoteHas your brain been cleansed by the holy images of Jar-Jar?
Wut?

Groddil

Then you aren't looking hard enough. You need to lock yourself in a room with nothing except a DVD player and a copy of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Do not eat or drink for twelve days, do not sleep, simply watch the video over and over until all you can think about is the amazing Jar-Jar Binks.

Jukka the Sling