News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

One hundred percent no.

Have to work stacking selves for the rest of your life.

Lady Amber

No.

If you had to eat a worm once a month for one year.

Cornflower MM

Worms are supposed to have nutritional value. All the same, I'l pass.

If you had to be constantly cleaning your house? It's not that it would be dirty, you just can't stand it if it's not perfectly clean. And trust me, things only stay perfectly clean for ten minutes. If that. (I know from my own Saturday chores.)

Why would you pass that one up, Amber?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 23, 2015, 03:58:36 PM
If you had to be constantly cleaning your house? It's not that it would be dirty, you just can't stand it if it's not perfectly clean. And trust me, things only stay perfectly clean for ten minutes. If that. (I know from my own Saturday chores.)
You have not seen my house. You have not seen how futile it is. I am constantly cleaning anyways.

If you had to live in a house with ten people you didn't know for two years.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Perifaen

If they would either leave me alone or I got to know them better.

If you would have to go through high school for six years rather than four.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Russa Nodrey

Yes.

If you could never say the words "the" or "and".
Freddy

Delthion

Sure!

If you had to destroy all of methods to access the internet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Nope.

If you had to live in isolation with no form of human interaction for three years (meaning no internet, no phones, no going outside, no letters, etc.)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

No way!

If you were never allowed to talk, and had to use sign language to communicate for the rest of your life.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 23, 2015, 03:58:36 PM
Worms are supposed to have nutritional value. All the same, I'll pass.

Why would you pass that one up, Amber?
What, you mean the one where you have to stock shelves for the rest of your life? I dunno, it just sounded super boring to do every day.

Delthion

Me? Seriously? Do you think that I would ever agree to that? ;D ;D No.

If you had to talk nonstop for three days. No pauses, none whatsoever.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Sounds tiring but I'd give it a go.

Have to burn all your favourite books and films.

Delthion

No.

If you had to live for two weeks in the wilderness with no food water or shelter and you had to secure all of those things yourself.

Søren

Yup.
If you had to stay in school 3 extra years.

I'm retired from the forum

Perifaen

Yep.

If you could only talk in questions for the next two and a half years.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

rachel25

I could probably swing that.

Everyone would also be in a bad mood with you.