News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

For how long? If it is for my entire life then no but otherwise I might.

If you could only wear beautiful gowns with long trains (if you are a female) or tailored tailcoats and tuxedo pants (if you are a male) no matter the weather or conditions.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Delthion

Probably not...

If you had to go without looking at anything with a screen except for a window for a year.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

For a million dollars?

... I guess I'd take that challenge. I made it five months once.

If the old forum went down and never came back?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Yes.

If both forums went down and never came back, but another forum is formed in their places.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Yeah.

If you could never make contact in any way with anyone from the forum again.

Skyblade

No.

If you couldn't leave your house for a year

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

No way!!!!

If you had to eat your favorite food for every meal of every day for a year.

Lady Ashenwyte

No. I don't have a definite favourite anyway.

If you had to start a new hobby you have never heard about and do it for three years.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

So long as it doesn't conflict with my beliefs, that sounds reasonable.

If you had to sport several nasty scratches on your face (on both sides and on the forehead) for the next three years.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Ok.

If you could use electronic devices for a total of only an hour a day.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

No.

If you could never, ever drive an automobile on public roads?
« Subject to editing »

rachel25

Um...No.

You'd have to suffer an eye infection twice a year.

Russa Nodrey

Yes.

If you couldn't talk for the rest of your life?
Freddy

rachel25

No and you're brave.  ;)

You'd have to eat nothing but salad for the rest of your life.

James Gryphon

That sounds dull, but fair. At least I'd be healthy.

If you forgot everything that happened within the past year of your life?
« Subject to editing »