News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

No. Never.

If you could only write and ytpe to communicate for the rest of you life?

James Gryphon

I don't think so... but honestly, I'd have to think about that. I seem to do a better job that way than with my voice.

If you were permanently in your ten-year-old body? You would never age, but you would die at the same time that you would have died normally. If your body, brain, etc. were damaged or injured in any way, they would slowly regenerate until they were back to normal state.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

No thank you, I was quite short.

If you had to sing one song everyday - In a public place?

James Gryphon

I don't think that I could. I'd like to, a million dollars is a lot of money... but I'm not sure that's in me.

If there would always be a problem with anything you do for a public audience, that you wouldn't find out about until after they had seen it?
« Subject to editing »

rachel25

Well, I want to be a costume designer for the theatre so no.

Have to burn your favourite books.

Delthion

Nah.

If you had to be the prisoner in The Pit and the Pendulum, or for those who don't know what I'm talking about, contract the Red Death, and if people still don't know what I am talking about, they had to be buried alive on your 70th birthday.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

I still don't know what you're talking about.

No.

If you developed an intense, lifelong crush on whichever person that you're currently most inclined to like anyway?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Sure! Already pretty much doing that already! Not sure if it will be lifelong but we shall see!

If you had to eat whatever thing is in your username unless it's already a food, such as if you are James Gryphon, you would have to eat a Gryphon, if you are Cornflower MM you would have to eat a flower.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Eating a sword, whether it's from the sky or not, may kill me. No.

If you had to burn down your room.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Sure. It's almost empty right now, I think. There'd probably still be some stuff I would miss, but for a million bucks, well -- at the risk of sounding like a broken record, take one for the team.

If you could only eat fruit for the rest of your life?
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

No. Firstly, that'd probably be bad for the body. Secondly...I like food.

If you had to get three random fingers removed.

James Gryphon

No; they might be thumbs.

If you had to lose an eye? It doesn't have to be literally gone from your body; it can just go blind, if that's how you want it. You can choose which eye.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Yes. It'd be nerve-wracking to know that if my other eye goes blind as well, I'll lose my vision (which wasn't good to start with). Also, having one eye reduces depth perception and range of vision. Still...as James has said, "Think of all the good that could be done with that money" and "Take one for the team." Also, I have a character with one eye, and it'd be pretty cool to wear an eye patch just like him ;D

If you could never drive a car for the rest of your life.

James Gryphon

I don't drive now. $1M would go a long way towards assuaging my annoyance with that. You can be successful in life without driving yourself around.

If you could never allow anyone to see your face outside of your house again?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Sure! Plastic surgery by a drone! But if that isn't allowed, maybe, I don't think so though.

If you could never hear any music ever again. Upon pain of death.