News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

No.

If you couldn't see or talk to your crush again.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Izeroth

Yes. I don't have a crush, so I'd have nothing to worry about.

If, approximately a year after your payment, you were rendered incapable of speaking English or any English-hybrid language.

The Skarzs

Sure. There are other ways of communication, and Latin is an option.

If there was no other way of transportation for you except for using a segway for six months.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Hmmmm.... sure.

If you had to gain a mental disability (it wouldn't leave you unable to function, but it would affect your daily life).

(And who speaks Latin anymore? It's a dead language :P )
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

No.

If you had to gain my personality that I show on the forums, in real life, once a year, for a day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

Sure.

If you could wear only neon colours for a year.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Lady Ashenwyte

No.

If you had to begin a three year journey of the world on the same day you got the money.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Definitely! That is a good thing! Awesome!!!

If every time you took a step, you were placed two steps in the opposite direction, until you figured out how to beat this by walking in the opposite direction of the way you wanted to go, and then it switches.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

No that would be quire frustrating.

If you couldn't sleep with a pillow.

Russa Nodrey

Yes.

If you became color blind?
Freddy

Perifaen

No.

If after every sentence you had to put this face ???

James Gryphon

Sure.

If you could only get "just passing" grades in school from now on?
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

No.

If you couldn't own an electronic device for the rest of your life.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Can I rent?

Nah.

...if, from now on, you had green skin (also, this would be a hereditary trait; that is, it could be passed down to your children)? It would be the same shade (darkness) as your current skin color.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Need more money.

No.

If you couldn't live in civilization.