The guy's probably grinning uncontrollably under the mask. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Finally going to see TFA tonight.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Just finished rewatching the Umbara Arc of Clone Wars season 4. Hades, I forgot how much I hated Krell. I loved the poetic justice though.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

@Skarzs:  What did you think?

@Jet:  I should watch that and actually pay attention this time.  I only really saw the final episode of the arc.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Yeah, the Umbara arc is one of the best arcs of the show.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

@Jukka: I liked it. It wasn't an incredible movie, but it wasn't bad by any means, and I think well done.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on April 03, 2016, 02:07:32 AM
Just finished rewatching the Umbara Arc of Clone Wars season 4. Hades, I forgot how much I hated Krell. I loved the poetic justice though.
I hated Krell as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Lol!

On another note, I finished season five of the Clone Wars and it was awesome.  I already knew the outcome of the final arc, though, 'cause I was stupid and spoiled it for myself a while ago. :P  Anyway, I've started watching Star Wars Rebels in earnest and have finished the first season.  I flippin' love Kanan.  It's awesome that, although he's a Jedi, he doesn't use his powers all that much and instead usually relies on his wits and blaster.  He's one of my top favorite SWR characters.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: Jet the binturong on April 03, 2016, 02:07:32 AM
I liked that arc because it focused on the clones a lot... and I like the clones.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

So Mark Hammil tweeted this:

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

I know!  It's so funny, 'specially after he was teasing a big spoiler all of yesterday and today. ;D  (And I actually already shared that on the other Star Wars thread. XD)

Søren

Before I go to that thread, is the spoiler in spoiler tags?

Jukka the Sling

Sorry, that photo was the spoiler he was teasing. ;D  I meant that I'd posted that photo on the other SW thread, not that there was an actual spoiler. XP

Søren

The last part would be better if it added this:
"See! You're the reason I'm like this, dad! My therapist even told you there was a 70% chance I'd grow up-" "Never tell me the odds!"