News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Star Wars Randomness

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 28, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Epicosity.

Also, my siblings are watching the Female Phantom Menace.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

@Soren:  Lol!

Funnies

;D

Anyway...

In case you haven't heard, Pablo Hidalgo, some author with the Lucas Story Group, joked on his Twitter that the ashes Ren places his helmet in is actually the litterbox of Hux's cat, Millicent.  Hence this comic.

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I found it when I was scrolling through and looking for Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge art, and discovered Kylo is into "My Chemical Darkside" ;D

Jukka the Sling

Søren

So, I just watched Force Awakens again. @Jukka the Sling I guess you knew that Thomas Brodie-Sangster was in TFA, right?

Jukka the Sling

Yes, yes I did. ;D  Before I was even into TMR (all I'd seen were trailers and a few things online), I got The Force Awakens Visual Dictionary from the library, and there was Petty Officer Thanisson on one page, and I was like, "Isn't that the guy from The Maze Runner?"  And it was. XP

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 07, 2016, 10:03:54 PM
Because every forum needs it.

Here, have a fan theory about little Rey along with a fantastic piece of artwork: https://goldseven.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/ben-and-little-rey/

Share any awesome/funny/cool SW stuff!  *runs off to dig up more artwork*

Zat, iz nae Ztar Varz. Zat iz Force Avakenz Rubbizh. Dae Ye vant a real son o' Han Solo und Leia Organa Solo? Look up Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus on Wookieepedia!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

I know about that guy already, even though I've never read any of the EU stuff with him in it.  I hope to read the Thrawn trilogy eventually, though.

Lady Ashenwyte

I saw some of these in a store sometime ago, and they're really cool.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

It's funny because the design of Vader and the Stormtroopers is based on samurai armour.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Though they were largely based off the Nazi regime. (Not necessarily in design.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.