News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Star Wars Randomness

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 28, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Søren

Wallpapers for all you little jawas

[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Oh, wow, that Last Supper one is awesome. :D  And the Jar Jar Binks one... XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

The Jar-Jar Binx one is epic, for multiple reasons. ;D
As for the Last Supper parody one (as much as I don't like the work being. . . spoofed), I have only one question: WHERE'S THE BLUE MILK?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

@Skarzs
And where's the inflatable bread?! Except I doubt that was unleavened. ;D

The Skarzs

I like Luke's expression as he just sits there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

New Jenny Dolfen Kylo Ren painting

[close]

Søren

Heart-covered poster on Jukka's wall
[close]

Hickory

Søren

Hickory

Jukka the Sling

Ookay... I'm seriously embarrassed now... *slides away*

Although I'm highly amused as well. ;D

The Skarzs

She hasn't said it, but she's actually downloaded that picture, Sage, and is printing it right now. That or saving it as her phone background.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.