News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

My drinks are non-poisoned.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Sage, could I get a Shirley Temple, please?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on January 17, 2016, 11:42:57 PM
why do you ask?
Pretty sure it's because most other religions, including most Christians, don't believe Purgatory exists.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Errrrr...this is going to get complicated, I didn't come here to debate religious philosophy, so I think ill ignore that post.

The Skarzs

Don't worry, no one will bring up anything in this topic, or anywhere else. He was just asking anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Quote from: Skyblade on January 17, 2016, 05:33:15 AM
Wow, Plugg. Beautiful words :) *Comes to look out at scene* Yes, this prom was very well arranged. *Closes eyes, smiles, and feels breeze playing with hair* (That sounds like it would feel really nice :P ;D)

Plugg, I'm so glad to know you.

*Gazes at Sky and smiles* As am I. *Closes eyes and feels the cool breeze* Having you here makes this already great prom so much more wonderful. I wish this moment would never end.

Skyblade

Thank you for saying that, Plugg :) You've made my experience on the forum so much more fulfilling. I just want you to know that. Thank you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

@GRODDIL and SKARZS

Yes, I am just curious. I won't tell you my opinion now, but I used to be catholic and was just curious since you mentioned it. Don't answer though if you don't feel comfortable.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on January 18, 2016, 12:38:55 AM
Sage, could I get a Shirley Temple, please?
*shudders* Um... Sure.

Maudie

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 18, 2016, 04:55:52 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 17, 2016, 05:33:15 AM
Wow, Plugg. Beautiful words :) *Comes to look out at scene* Yes, this prom was very well arranged. *Closes eyes, smiles, and feels breeze playing with hair* (That sounds like it would feel really nice :P ;D)

Plugg, I'm so glad to know you.

*Gazes at Sky and smiles* As am I. *Closes eyes and feels the cool breeze* Having you here makes this already great prom so much more wonderful. I wish this moment would never end.
O____O

You know a ship is serious when they go to the forum prom together 2 years in a row. #Plugg&Sky #Skarloe
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

And they go to the balcony two years in a row! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 18, 2016, 05:04:02 PM
You know a ship is serious when they go to the forum prom together 2 years in a row. #Plugg&Sky #Skarloe
*Chokes on sparkling cider.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 18, 2016, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 18, 2016, 05:04:02 PM
*Chokes on sparkling cider.*
Careful there, old sport. *accidentally breaths Nuka-Cola up my nose from laughing* PTOOEY! *gets disgusting nose-cola all over Skarzs back* Whoops. *wipes off debris* There. All better. Here's a free sparkling cider to replace your lost one.

The Skarzs

Peasant! Do not touch the king- Oh, thanks.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The drinks were all free anyway.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!