Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Yes but I went back in time further than you did and destroyed it then.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Well, the official Harry Potter timeline says that they were all destroyed, either way. TRUST THE WIKI

Delthion

But I went back farther in time than you did whatever you say farther back by one second. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

I ain't part of the HP universe, I've got my own methods of Chronal Travel.

Delthion

*Doesn't know what you are talking about. Still went back in time farther.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

You ain't done nothin'.

Hickory

Maudie

*uses the Chronometer to go even further back in time and stops Sage's Felix Felicis from being made.*

There we go...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Perifaen

*Finds the table with chocolate and grabs a handful.* Do you want some Del? It tastes much better than that drink anyway. Would you like to help me find some fireworks?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Groddil

Mmm, chocolate...

*Scoffs chocolate by the kilogram*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 19, 2016, 11:22:22 PM
You ain't done nothin'.

;D

@Sage: Do yourself a favor and never come South. You'd have a heart attack from our accent.

Maudie

^^True dat. I mean, I ain't a southerner, but here in the west we got some similar phrases and sometime it's just cringe worthy...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Perifæn on January 20, 2016, 01:03:08 AM
*Finds the table with chocolate and grabs a handful.* Do you want some Del? It tastes much better than that drink anyway. Would you like to help me find some fireworks?

Sure! Thanks! *Eats Chocolate, then helps to find fireworks.*

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 20, 2016, 01:35:03 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 19, 2016, 11:22:22 PM
You ain't done nothin'.

;D

@Sage: Do yourself a favor and never come South. You'd have a heart attack from our accent.

Or the North of England.