Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I turned off my nerves months ago.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Meh. *Ice cube falls to the ground.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Throws ice cube at Faiy*

Faiyloe

*Turns into a big black wolf with crystal blue eyes* *Ice bounced off my nose* *Growls at amber and narrows eyes*   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

*Dumps large bucket of ice cubes on Faiy*

Faiyloe

*Turns into a polar bear and roars in Amber face before knocking her over into the chocolate fountain with the back of my paw* *Turns back into a fairy* that was fun! ;D

Russa Nodrey

*Watches in amusement*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Dries myself off with a towel* *Grabs Faiy and dunks her in the chocolate fountain*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 11, 2016, 09:03:57 PM
I turned off my nerves months ago.
You heard it here first, folks. Vilu is actually a robot.

This explains everything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 12, 2016, 01:48:11 AM
*Dries myself off with a towel* *Grabs Faiy and dunks her in the chocolate fountain*

*Turns into a seal* *Chuckles gleefully*

Lady Amber

You're still a chocolatey seal. ;D

Faiyloe

*Slips out of the fountain and on to the floor* *turns into a golden retriever and shakes chocolate all over everything* *Turns into fairy* That was fun. ;D Want to go again? ;D

Delthion

And you said that I caused a ruckus last year...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Oh right...I never have been very good with that.

I actually will give the other person what we are arguing over, if it means that we don't have to take turns! ;D