News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Or maybe a bottle of Nuka-Cola: the nuke that refreshes!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 12, 2016, 08:04:55 PM
You can't do that *Turns into an elephant and steps on Del* *Turns back into a fairy* *Brushes hands off and sits down* there that's better.

:'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on January 13, 2016, 04:15:25 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 12, 2016, 08:04:55 PM
You can't do that *Turns into an elephant and steps on Del* *Turns back into a fairy* *Brushes hands off and sits down* there that's better.

:'(
Here's a Nuka-Cola to get your spirits up. [Nuka-Cola (1) was added to your inventory]

Delthion

*Turns it into Diet Nuka-Cola and drinks it. Because, let's face it, cola is terrible.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on January 13, 2016, 04:18:18 AM
*Turns it into Diet Nuka-Cola and drinks it. Because, let's face it, cola is terrible.*
But Coca-Cola and Nuka-Cola are different.

Lady Ashenwyte

Diet Cola is even worse.

Now, lets go and eat. *Uses magic to create a table for two* I'll get the food, you sit down.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

*sits down*  Thank you!

Hickory

*lurks in bushes around the table*

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 13, 2016, 08:39:22 AM

Diet Cola is even worse.

Preach.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

*Drinks tea with Faiy.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

*Drinks Seaweed Grog with fake alcohol.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 13, 2016, 06:12:37 PM
*Drinks tea with Faiy.*

*Eats little flower shaped cucumber sandwiches* So what is you favorite kind of tea. Personally I just discovered Bangle Spice... it's really strong but if you barely steep it at all then it's really good.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I like most teas, but the one I have the most is Earl Grey, mostly because it's there. I do like some mint tea, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Earl Gray is good... a little bland, I like chamomile better. Sleepy time is also really good. ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?