News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

*Sighs.* This is why the prom should be in Front Lawns.

Here, I picked out our prom theme song...

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Really? Radiactive? Doesn't seem like much of a prom song.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Well, this prom is rather...unusual...wouldn't you agree?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

HAVE YOU NOT READ THIS THREAD? IT'S COMPLETELY INSANE!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

Quote from: Skyblade on January 16, 2016, 11:43:34 PM
Hey Plugg, I think we've eaten enough by now ;D Unfortunately, we seem to be missing a DJ; do you want to go to the balcony?

I would love to. :) (Are Soren and Jukka still on the balcony? Or whoever was if I got the wrong couple? :P Just curious.)

Skyblade

I don't know, but I don't care :P *Starts going to balcony*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Maybe there's more than one balcony...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kitsune

*Shrugs* It really does not matter a lot.

*Joins Sky on the balcony* Ah, a beautiful night. Just like last year.

It's probably night-ish by then, right?

Skyblade

Beautiful is subjective, don't you think? I think it's a beautiful night simply because I am alive to see it :)

Last year was wonderful.

The Skarzs

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 17, 2016, 03:20:51 AM
*Joins Sky on the balcony* Ah, a beautiful night. Just like last year.
Peasants! It is not like last year; I am not intoxicated with chocolate this year, and I am the prom king!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pours molten gold on Skarzs's head* And here's your crown!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

*Frowns in Skarzs' general direction* Peasants? As far as I know, you are not nobility. :P

*Turns back to Sky* Indeed it was. And you are right - most people forget to be thankful for the lives that they have. In that, there is much beauty. But I also find beauty in the clear night sky and simply that I am spending time with you. *Smiles* There is never one source of anything. Even God is a trinity.

*Walks to the railing* Ah, a wonderful view as well. Corn picked the perfect spot.

Skyblade

Wow, Plugg. Beautiful words :) *Comes to look out at scene* Yes, this prom was very well arranged. *Closes eyes, smiles, and feels breeze playing with hair* (That sounds like it would feel really nice :P ;D)

Plugg, I'm so glad to know you.