News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 18, 2016, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 18, 2016, 05:04:02 PM
You know a ship is serious when they go to the forum prom together 2 years in a row. #Plugg&Sky #Skarloe
*Chokes on sparkling cider.*

*Elbow Skarzs in the ribs* XD Come on Skarzs, we gave up denying it ages ago. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Chokes on second glass of cider as Faiy elbows me in the ribs.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Groddil

What's a shirley temple and why does it make you uneasy, Sagetip? Give me five of them.

Hickory

Well, the name Shirley Temple made me think of a bit ago when my sister found one of my mom's old Shirly Temple dolls... The dool's but has butt dimples. I found it funny, for some reason.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Walks over to Groddil, gives him a letter walks away.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Who created these monstrosities?
*Waves arms, scattering Shirley Temple dolls everywhere*
Wait, wasn't I just on the balcony?
*Appears on balcony*
No, I was waiting for Ashenwyte to get poisoned.
*Blinks back to purgatory*
This is boring.
*Appears on balcony clutching a large glass of nondescript beer. Throws beer off balcony and drinks sarsaparilla*

Vilu Daskar

Your supposed to open the letter! Notice the "VERY IMPORTANT" in big red letters!

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Stop posting just before I do!

*Opens weird letter thing*

Vilu Daskar

*A hand comes out and starts slapping Ash.*

Hello Lucky Receiver of this letter. Have you ever wanted power beyond belief, to strike fear into others hearts, to live a life of luxury, to command armies so large they can not be counted, poison a Lord named Ashenwyte? If you answered yes to any of these questions contact his highness Emperor  Vilu Daskar. Also this letter will send out a hand to the person who poisoned you most recently.

His Imperial Majesty, Vilu Daskar.

Banya

A Shirley Temple (aka a kiddie cocktail) is a delicious, non-alcoholic drink made of ginger ale (or sprite/7up/Sierra Mist), grenadine, and maraschino cherries.  A splash of orange juice is optional.  EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT.

*takes drink back to table*

Groddil

*Grabs Shirley Temple, dons Vader mask, and seeks out Vilu*

Vilu Daskar

Over here! *Waves from dark corner.*

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on January 18, 2016, 10:31:49 PM
*Grabs Shirley Temple, dons Vader mask, and seeks out Vilu*
Darth Vader is the property of the Empire. Return it immediately and you shall be spared your life... But not a lawsuit.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.