News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Don't worry Groddil, The Empire is nothing on comparison to the Imperium. In fact it was wiped out months ago, Sage thinks it's still going though.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Darth vader is actually the property of...DISNEY!

*Runs to the dark corner where Vilu is.*

Vilu Daskar

I'm assuming you came about the letter. Fill out this Forum.

Name:
Place of Birth (Planet name only.):
Date of Birth:
Weight:
Talents, Skills:
Will you want to stay on your home planet?:
What position do you want?:
Where you at any time against the Imperium?:
How much do you despise the enemies of the Imperium?:

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 18, 2016, 10:37:48 PM
Don't worry Groddil, The Empire is nothing on comparison to the Imperium. In fact it was wiped out months ago, Sage thinks it's still going though.
Don't worry, I have an army of individual fandoms to conquer you with.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

I think someone needs to go to the Insane Asylum.

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Can't see it but I assume it say something along the lines of, "Yes, you do." In which case you proved my point that you are crazy.

Hickory

You know, all I wanted was to have a fun night at the prom with my date.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Is slapped* Wait for a second. *Walks over to Vilu and starts shooting him*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

*smiles at Sage* That's all I wanted, too, but I'm getting exactly what I expected.

Vilu Daskar

Hold on, it was your fault, if you hadn't poisoned Groddil you wouldn't have been slapped. Also I turned off my nerves.
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 18, 2016, 11:09:59 PM
You know, all I wanted was to have a fun night at the prom with my date.
You can't always get what you want.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Still shooting Vilu* *Gun runs out of ammunition* *Throws gun at Groddil* *Goes back to seat*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Here's some free bullets Groddil. They all bounced off of me.