8 (26.7%)
Other (please specify)
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Blaggut

We Mae army of FMC we eat FMC we love FMC. We believe all things are made of FMC.

FMC = ferret meat candy. Go FMC!
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Also, our bullets, cannons, machines, and bombs are made of CORRUPTED BUnNY steel. They are shaped like corrupted bunnies. My army Is of half humans, half corrupted bunnie creatures, MWAHAHAHAHA!
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Corrupt Bunnies? Where did you get that, Terraria?  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

Me and my Sersket army will destroy you all!

Serskets are short cyborg creatures with domed heads. Their bodies are completely covered in metal and there is a clock on their chests which counts down from random numbers, when the number reaches zero, the Sersket falls asleep, this is the only time organic noises can be heard coming from them. They are commanded by the Sersket mk. 2s which are taller than humans, and thinner than Serskets. Both Sersket types hands' are multitools which can be a wrench, a blowtorch, a screwdriver, a gun and an energy blade. Serskets belong to me and my friend and are from our own original universe, do not steal.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Blaggut

*blow up five serkts with a corrupted bunny That ate a lit dynamite*
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

*Serskets

A Sersket cuts down a corrupted bunny with his energy blade while also shooting another with his machine gun
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

My army begins to shoot volleys of corrupted bunny steel (which can shoot through anything) tipped arrows. Also,  reinforcements pour in from my hold in general discussion 'Brian on YouTube'!
~Just a soft space boi~

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy cannae ve av juzt get alon' an' 'ave....ZILLY CHOICE DINNERZ!!!!!!!!!!!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

The Superions roll in and ally with the Serskets.

Superions are 2-story tall tank-like vehicles, and the brain of it is a human/cyborg ingrained into the machinery, and become one with the tank.

Also, the can turn upward, and sprout heavy mechanical legs, on which the tank treads become feet.
Also, do not steal.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Fliez in in 'iz Yorik-et, Yaret-Kor'o zhootin' firery magma rockz at ze abominationz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Yeah... Don't steal.... *my soldiers take ones computer chip and plan to turn them into corrupted bunny human rideable creatures*
~Just a soft space boi~