News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 27, 2011, 10:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, even the most bloodwrathy of squirrelqueens cannot win the game.

Kerita: Me lost da Game. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I keep losing the game.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I was thinking about chocolate as I posted, not the Game, so I won it. Now I have just lost it, because I am thinking about it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

YOU JUST MADE ME LOSE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

YOU MADE ME LOSE AGAIN!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

I think, therefore I lose.

Nightfire

I think, therefore I am.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

Maybe I should try impersonating Samus Aran?

Darn! I lost the game! Adam, you planned this, didn't you? Darn! You're playing tricks on me even when you're dead!

*Thumbs down*

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Boohoo. I lost it too.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

DanielofRedwall

Go to the first post and click on the link, also, here are the official rules of The Game:

1. You are playing The Game. There are no exceptions.
2. You lose when you think of The Game.
3. If you lose, you must announce it to everyone around you.
4. You CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES win The Game, you can only postpone losing The Game by not thinking of it.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rakefur

I flippin well lost the bally game, wot!