News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 27, 2011, 10:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Looking at this topic made me lose the stupid Game!!!

Meanies.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

phoenixfoden

Maudie

aw, i losted the game!  :'(
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

I had been winning for the longest time. Months, in fact. But I just lost.

Maudie

I think I'm gonna write "You Just Lost The Game!" in my signature! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Matthias720

I lost the game.
Crud.

DanielofRedwall

Nooo! I haven't lost for so long!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Maudie

This thread is like a club for LOSERS!  ;D
Waaah, I lost again! >:(

Rusvul

Oops. I lost. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE WHITE BEARS!

Maudie

DanielofRedwall

Gah. Rusvul inceptioned me. Now whenever I think of polar bears I'll think of The Game. Oh, wait, someone else in real life has already done that exact inception to me. I inceptioned them with garbage trucks. ;)

Norham Waterpaw

I lost the game, no, seriously, I can't find it anywhere. ::)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

All the losers keep following me to this thread, I feel like a loser, thats probably 'cause I am.  :'(

Rusvul

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on April 24, 2013, 05:26:16 AM
Gah. Rusvul inceptioned me. Now whenever I think of polar bears I'll think of The Game. Oh, wait, someone else in real life has already done that exact inception to me. I inceptioned them with garbage trucks. ;)
Chair. The game. Chair. The game. Chair. The game. Chair. The game. Chair. The game. Computer. The game. Computer. The game. Computer. The game. Computer. The game.
Oh, Shoot, I just lost like 9 times. Whatever.

DanielofRedwall

You evil person, Rusvul...