News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Game

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 27, 2011, 10:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I'm in a room with 3 chairs in it, Rusvul, how could you?  >:(
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Window. The game. Window. The game. Window. The game. Door. The game. Door. The game. Door. The game. House. The game. House. The game. House. The game. Car. The game. Car. The game. Car. The game.
Unfortunately, it has the same effect it has on you, on me. Which means, I just lost.

Maudie

Aw, there's a window right in front of me! You, Rusvul, are just plain EVIL!!! >:(
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 24, 2013, 06:00:40 PM
Aw, there's a window right in front of me! You, Rusvul, are just plain EVIL!!! >:(
Indeed he is.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Monopoly. The Game. Monopoly. The Game. Monopoly. The Game. Monopoly. The Game.

Maudie

I don't play monopoly that much... :P

Rusvul

Ungatt does. I'll stop doing that now, though. Btw, I just lost. And I have lost at least six times since I last posted here, so...

cregga rose eyes

I lost the game again...
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rusvul

Shadowed One

I LOST THE GAME!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Martin the warrior

ARRRRRRGGGGGG  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I lost FAILED EPICLY
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL