News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dungeon.

Started by The Skarzs, December 13, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*rides back coughing covered in soot and dust*  Why do you even have that room?

The Skarzs

Because MAD SCIENCE! HA hA H@h HA HahA H4!

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 11, 2016, 03:51:19 PM
*Folds arms and taps foot impatiently* Skarzs... Have you been messing with my Zombie Pinata? *ZP walks in glowing green and twice his previous size* Skarzs, you know better than to mess with my things.... though I rather like him this way... makes a good night light. *takes all the prepackaged freeze dried OITBs out of the refrigerator*
See?! I knew you would like it! You should let me mess with your things more often. Like what might make those OITBs a little tastier. . . *Wiggles fingers in the general direction of the thawing bears.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

They are not for eating. If you are craving something I left you a pillowcase and sawdust pie topped with shaving cream in the lab for you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'll have it later. Right now I need to start Del's thing.
Quote from: Delthion on August 11, 2016, 07:02:12 PM
*Holds on to rails for dear life.*
Alright! We'll go speed of light first, then the eighty-something miles per hour.
Or is it the other way around?
Yeah, maybe. Might make an unwanted explosion if I go directly to light speed. Or maybe I can do it in that one room with the particle accelerator. Oooh! Another idea!
No! This test first, then the others.

*Shoots Del off at 88mph with the flux capacitor going.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Experiment backfires, creating a vortex that destroys Eul.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

*Picks up Eul's pieces and puts them into a life-support vat which will accelerate regeneration.* Let's see if we can make it go faster by adding in some various ingredients like electricity and multivitamin powder!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*Bursts out of vat flexing unnaturally large muscles* Remember kids, always take your multivitamin powder! Aaaaargh!

Lady Ashenwyte

Burn the mutant.

*Burns Eul with flamethrower*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

This is outrageous! Skarzs, Faiy, I demand illegal, inhumane experimentation to be performed upon he who intends to burn the queen of the Cellars!

Lady Ashenwyte

Yep, you're insane.

*Teleports Eul into a cell in the Insane Asylum*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

I am the queen, you cannot treat me like one of your insane prisoners! Besides, if I do not post there, I am not present in the topic. You simply cannot put me in that asylum.

Lady Ashenwyte

You are the queen of spiders and cobwebs, yes.

The Skarzs

Oh, I don't need your permission. *Straps Ashenwyte to a table.* Kneecaps or toenails first?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.