News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*Kicks the door down and appears with a machete in hand* Everybody freeze! Put your hands in the air and get down on the ground! *Motions for team of Ninjas with Sunglasses to follow me inside* Ashe, I have been led to believe that you recently acquired and opened a bottle of SOOPERDOOPERDEADLYTOXICDISEASEOFDOOM in this hospital, endangering the lives of everyone here. I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me. You are under arrest.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

No, the plan is that once they get infected, they won't die.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Is holding tens of millions of vials of the SOOPERDOOPERDEADLYTOXICDISEASEOFDOOM. Drops them to put hands in the air.* Oops....
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Dives forward in slow motion and catches all the vials of SOOPERDOOPERDEADLYTOXICDISEASEOFDOOM* Noooooooooooooooo! Handcuff them, my Ninjas with Sunglasses, handcuff them all!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

*Is slowly dying from poison*

Eulaliaaa!

Somebody call an ambulance, we need to get Rosie to a hospital!

... wait...

Somebody perform surgery on Rosie, she's dying!

Russa Nodrey

*Puts Rosie on an operating table* *Performs surgery* You're cured now!
Freddy

Delthion

*Contracts disease, coughs on everyone accidentally. Everyone starts dying, so no one can call an ambulance. >:D*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

This place is now under quarantine! Please remain calm - you are all going to die!

Rosie Willowwater

*calls ambulance because I was cured*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Forces Eul to drink ten vials of SOOPERDOOPERDEADLYTOXICDISEASEOFDOOM*

Cackle cackle.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rosie Willowwater

*Ambulance arrives and knock Del and Ashe out while healing all of the patients*

Chipster of Noonvale

Lady Ashenwyte

Once you enter..... You may never leave!

Unless you have a pass.

Chipster of Noonvale