News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*takes Eul to the Kid waiting room with lots of pretty pictures* Here you go this should calm you down :)

Eulaliaaa!

*Sets the building on fire* Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

Eul, you're hallucinating again. *Hands Eul another cookie*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

*Teleports Eul into the aforementioned swamp*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*Teleports back* you can't kick me out of this place, I have it under quarantine!

Rosie Willowwater

Don't worry, I cleaned it all up here :) *takes off quarantine sign*

Eulaliaaa!

*Nails another sign down* Ma'am, I going to have to ask you to step away from the door. If you refuse to comply I will have to use force. Everyone back away from the door, this place is still under quarantine until further notice from Queen Eul - oh wait, that's me. Ok, this place is under quarantine until I say it's ok to leave!

Rosie Willowwater

Ok. *sits down on the floor* *coughs*

Lady Ashenwyte

Traitor! *Ashleg's secret service arrive and arrest Eul*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Fool, I placed this Hospital under quarantine. It is by order of the queen, me, that it remain that way, you have showed resistance to my orders and now you shall perish.
*Ninjas with Sunglasses swarm around Ashe*
Finish him!
*Ninjas with Sunglasses pelt Ashe with uncooked pasta*
Suffer! Be thankful you're already in the hospital, you're gonna need a doctor!  >:D

Russa Nodrey

*Teleports Eul and Ash into the swamp again*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*Refuses to be teleported* No, bad Russa!

Russa Nodrey

Well then, you leave me no choice. *Knocks Eul out with a frying pan* *Drags her into a room and locks the door*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*Hacks through the door with a machete* Heeeeeeeere's Euly!

*Sprays water on Russa with a spray bottle* No. *Taps Russa on the nose several times* No no, bad Russa!