Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

No, no, no, bad Eul! *Whacks Eul on the head with a rolled up newspaper*
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

*Piggy-back tackles Eul*

Delthion

*Giant Delthion walks in.* Maybe I can help! *Eats Eul.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

NOOOOOOOO! You ate me too! :(

Delthion

No I didn't! You are right there! You weren't eaten! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

I only ate Eul, and naturally when I started eating Eul you ran away! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!

*Cuts way out of Del* Oh, buddy, that looks bad. You need to go to the hospital.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Lines stomach with fifteen feet of titanium. Eats Eul again.* ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I KNOW SURGERY! *repairs del*

Delthion

I already repaired myself, but thank you! ;D

Eulaliaaa!

*Watches Del eat my clone* :(
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats Del just to seal the deal*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.