News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Now she's kissing the widow!
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

Lord Daskar

An insincere smile, lets ignore that. We have sick patients to remove!
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on December 20, 2015, 01:22:52 AM
Hello! A giant dragonfly bit me. *Keels over.*

Iz zat a Welkin Weasels referance? It zoundz loike an event zat occurrz in ze zeriez.

*Runz intae 'ozpital viz vone 12ft long Tom Baker zcarf und anozer 13ft zcarf boz on at ze zame toime; tripz und favz over vone zcarf und getz tied up viz boz und rollz intae a vav* Ah, ...Oopz, ah zink ah found ze tunnel for ze formerly zlumberin' Potato o' Oz. Ah zink ve're gaein' tae need a giant potato-peeler. *Favz unconciouz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Eulaliaaa!

*throws baby turtle into the garbage* Well, let's get moving. Start burning the bodies :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Baby turtle shrugs, since Eul is outside. Not inside.*

No HIAG that was not a reference to anything other than the time when a giant dragonfly landed on my arm and bit me! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Excuse me, I am inside this building just as much as you are. And it appears your arm has been bitten by a dragonfly, I have a simple cure for that. Hold out your arm, I'll get my machete.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on September 03, 2016, 02:42:49 AM
*Baby turtle shrugs, since Eul is outside. Not inside.*

No HIAG that was not a reference to anything other than the time when a giant dragonfly landed on my arm and bit me! ;D

Ah...Zoundz fun!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

*Baby turtle denies that Eul is in the building. Therefore, Eul isn't in the building.*

It was rather terrifying! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Well, baby turtle cannot decide where the Queen of the Cellars is because I am the Queen. He is about to regret insulting his ruler, but should be thankful I am forgiving and willing to give him a second chance.

*hacks off Del's arm* Weeeee!

Delthion

*Nothing happened because Eul is outside. Not inside.*

Eulaliaaa!

*Eul is inside, not out and if she were to be moved to be outside, the building would move with her so she is always inside*

*picks up Del's arm and puts it in a barrel of acid* hang on a second, once this is beyond all hope of working again we shall sew it back on!

Delthion

*Eul is hallucinating. Baby turtle has not seen any of what Eul's doing happen, therefore, it hasn't happened.* ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Oh no, he's unstable! Help, help! We need to perform surgery on Del immediately, he's delusional! Hold him down, I'll use my machete!