News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Baby turtle does not recognize Delthion as unstable, everything that Delthion has typed is recognized by baby turtle. Eul is the one that needs help.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

He's losing consciousness! *Drops a brick on Del's face* See?! We're losing him! I need backup!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eul is outside the hospital, not inside.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 03, 2016, 02:40:09 AM
*Runz intae 'ozpital viz vone 12ft long Tom Baker zcarf und anozer 13ft zcarf boz on at ze zame toime; tripz und favz over vone zcarf und getz tied up viz boz und rollz intae a vav* Ah, ...Oopz, ah zink ah found ze tunnel for ze formerly zlumberin' Potato o' Oz. Ah zink ve're gaein' tae need a giant potato-peeler. *Favz unconciouz*
*Wakes Head up with smelling salts*

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 03, 2016, 03:08:37 AM
He's losing consciousness! *Drops a brick on Del's face* See?! We're losing him! I need backup!
*Grabs a defibrillator* CLEAR! *Defibrillates Del* *Del is burnt to a crisp, but otherwise fine* It's a miracle!!!!
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

Whew, that was a close one, Russa! Let's just make sure he's gonna be ok. *Drops a brick on Del's face*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

*Drops a slab of granite on Dels face* Yup, he's gonna make a full recovery!
Freddy

Delthion

*Baby turtle denies the happening of all of this, therefore, none of it happened and Eul and Russa are both hallucinating.*

James Gryphon

1) There's no such thing as "Baby turtle". It's "baby turtle", no caps.
2) baby turtle isn't your character.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

1. Yes, it is baby turtle, unless it is at the beginning of a sentence!
2. Well, he didn't transfer to this forum so I am keeping it safe. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 03, 2016, 11:54:50 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 03, 2016, 02:40:09 AM
*Runz intae 'ozpital viz vone 12ft long Tom Baker zcarf und anozer 13ft zcarf boz on at ze zame toime; tripz und favz over vone zcarf und getz tied up viz boz und rollz intae a vav* Ah, ...Oopz, ah zink ah found ze tunnel for ze formerly zlumberin' Potato o' Oz. Ah zink ve're gaein' tae need a giant potato-peeler. *Favz unconciouz*
*Wakes Head up with smelling salts*
*Vakez up* Ah zat vaz fun! Vell, ah'm off tae foind Dune Messiah in me mezzy room! Da svidaniya! *Runz back oot door*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Eulaliaaa!

*Drives a bulldozer over Del's crispy, mutilated face* Oh what fun it is to help out Del, ol' buddy ol' pal! He's recovering even faster.

Delthion

*Baby turtle reverses time. Eul is where she belongs, in an insane asylum.*

Eulaliaaa!

Oh no, his condition is getting worse! Russa what have you done?!

Delthion

*Eul is hallucinating inside of a cell of the Insane Asylum.*

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2016, 02:06:01 AM
1. Yes, it is baby turtle, unless it is at the beginning of a sentence!
Nope, not even then.

Authentic Firedrake baby turtle is always no-caps.
« Subject to editing »