News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Waterbends acid down Rachel's throat* This place is a threat to the peace on the forum! Soren of the Souffle, your first task as a member of the Order of the Cookie is to purge this place and end this menace to the forum.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

But this is a place where people can be rid of their ailments!

Lady Ashenwyte

No! You are poisoning people while pretending to cure them!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Amber

Actually, this place is owned by Russa; I'm just a patient who's defending her.

Also, no one has actually been poisoned.

Lady Ashenwyte

You just founded this establishment, it takes time to poison people, you know. YOUR EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED AT ONCE! PREPARE THE CHOCCY STAR!

Lady Amber

Rachel was the only one who was poisoned, and that was because she ate a poisonous pepper plant, as well as hemlock. It wasn't Russa's fault!

Lady Ashenwyte

You were feeling Delthion poison. You will pay for it in blood and chocolate!

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 22, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
You were feeling Delthion poison. You will pay for it in blood and chocolate!
We gave Del poison? Really?

Lady Ashenwyte

The athelas was deadly.

Lady Amber

Athelas is used for healing!

rachel25

*swallows acid and skips away*

Lady Ashenwyte

Your Athelas is poison!

rachel25

*pours acid into patient's drip*

James Gryphon

Does this hospital's patient care regulations comply to government standards?
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Freddy