News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*Verdie from the FOOD FIGHT thread poofs in*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

*Puts Verdauga on a bed* What happened to him?
Freddy

lass of something much

he got hit in the face with a cave potato...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Barges in with the Teer from the Swol topic.*  Hey can somebody help me with her?  She's kinda super dead, and needs to not be super dead.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts blaring alarm horns* Where are the doctors?! Here, I know a thing or two about doctoring. *Pulls out saw* Stand back!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Doctor Russa? I got into a heated argument with Rosie and now half my arm is missing.

Help?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

Here, I'll help ya! *Puts saw away and turns to Waffles*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

lass of something much

Miss @Russa Nodrey, I'd like to apply for a job here, is there still one available?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Tosses hair and straightens tie.*
It's go time.

*Grabs a coat and begins issuing orders*
Sebias, Give me that saw and grab some bandages for Lufty.
Lass, Once Seb is done I need you to run down the medicines we have here; what do we have?
Kade, Place Teer on this gurney here *Teleports one where I'm gesturing* and Stand back!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

The list

Froad food.
deadly plants.
overpowered painkiller.
Cheese....

Konkout cream.
Several boxes of nockout needles.
Dirty socks.
Smelling salts.
normal painkiller

Boxes and boxes of bandges
[close]
Hmm...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Verdie the saw* *Looks over his shoulder* Ooh, that looks nasty. What are you gonna do?

Verdauga

*Grabs the saw, dirty socks, the bandages, and the overpowered painkiller and rushes over to Luftwaffles.*

Which arm are you missing?!

(Probably should've learned this earlier.)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Points at the bleeding stump* I might not be an expert, but I think it's the other arm.

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 23, 2020, 12:15:23 AM
*Points at the bleeding stump* I might not be an expert, but I think it's the other arm.
*Recoils as if I just noticed it.*
Yeahhh, that looks like it.*
*Whilst wrapping the socks and bandages, jabs Luftwaffles in the neck with the painkiller.*