News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

3 Things on your mind.

Started by Nightfire, September 28, 2011, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

#1 Redwall
#2 The band Two Steps From Hell
#3 my research paper that i really don't want to work on
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Rainshadow

1.)  Tim Hawkins.
  2.)  Tim Hawkins.
  3.)  Tim Hawkins.

Can you guess who I went to see last night?  ;D  (I was actually laughing so hard that I got lightheaded... like, ten minutes in.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

1# School.
2# This egg  :D .
3# My arm.
Freddy

Tam and Martin

#1 School
#2 Little house on the Prairie
#3 exercising

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ferrousferret

-Nikita

-My book

-The word lobster just spontaneously jumped out of my subconscious for no apparent reason.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

1. Me Seathe Worm dravin'.
2. A weasel!
3. A pencil..?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

1.  Dragons

2.  The Thalmor

3.  The Treaty of Versailles
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

1. Carzage.
2. Meat-carrot.
3. Venemouz vanimiez. (Vot e'en iz a vanimie...?)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

#1 A specific Forum member....
#2 Food!!!!
#3 The fight pits.

Rainshadow

1.  Fur Elise.

2.  The fact that I just accidentally typed 3 instead of 2 and had to delete the 3 and replace it with 2.

3.  Piano.

Tam and Martin

#1 Food.
#2 Delicious Food
#3 AWESOME FOOD!

ZaranTheBlack

1.CHEESECAKE!! :D
2.soccer
3.punctuation marks and grammar that my English teacher would like
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy