News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum CIVIL WAR

Started by Søren, January 01, 2016, 11:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

As you know, the Redwall Abbey forum has been up and down as of late. Well, this Loamhedge forum was a preferred method of foruming. So, it's an all out war! LOAMHEDGE V. REDWALL!

LOAMHEDGEEEEEE!!!!!
*smacks someone *

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I block the smack and perform a kick, pushing you away from me as I draw a lightsaber. "Nice try," I say. "I'm better than that."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Haha! For the Hedges of Loam!!!!!! *Decapitates next person to post this is not stoppable, nor is my imagination.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

And Sage is decapitated... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chops Delthion to pieces with Scorpion chainsword* I AM DEATH!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Søren on January 02, 2016, 12:25:57 AM
@Sage
Bring it.

*is totally epicized and promptly pins on Pinterest*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on January 02, 2016, 03:35:13 AM
But I am fire!!!

*Drowns Delthion in blood* *Chops Delthion into small pieces*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

*Power armour protects me* *Guns down Delthion with boltpistol*