News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Zootopia?

Started by Ashleg, January 05, 2016, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 03, 2016, 05:25:45 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on September 03, 2016, 04:27:59 PM
O_O

Wylder, say something! Just don't tell me you have a weird crush on Judy, because I'm afraid it seems you do!
I'm going to steal something...

O_O

NO.

What I love most about Zootopia (other than its obvious appeal to me as a Redwall fan) is the interaction between Nick and Judy. Of all main characters I know off the top of my head, their dynamic is the best I can think of. They are much fun to write about. Throw in the fact that you can do some great fun plots (because Zootopia is, at its heart, a cop show) and that's why I love it. Nothing weird except the fact that I love writing.

This is such a strong reaction because of his love for Mhera. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

(If my parents ever saw this they would rend me limb from limb. You think Plugg's in trouble? Ho ho, I wouldn't even be around to talk about it anymore. Even if it was just a vacuous Delthion shipping anything and everything in sight)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmm...endanger Wylder, or have no fun shipping him? That is the question... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

*Is suddenly very afraid*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

*Whistles innocently and shows Wylder the "Ships" thread.*

Also! On a completely different note, have you seen what I have said to you on the "Recommended Books" thread?

@Avid Supporter of Wyldera.

Jukka the Sling

Waiiittt... Wylder, you're writing Zootopia fanfiction?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I just realized something!

Wylder really likes Robin Hood, and he also really likes Zootopia, both have foxes as main characters! ;D

Kitsune

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 06:14:42 AM

Wylder really likes Robin Hood, and he also really likes Zootopia, both have foxes as main characters! ;D

He's a furry. O.o  ( ;D )

The Skarzs

Oh lawdy.

There's actually some really cool anthropomorphic art out there. Can't recommend looking through the piles of trash to find them, though. (Seriously, you need to be careful.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Why's that? Because of the Thirty-****** Rule of the Internet? (Hidden for the purposes of preserving your brains)

The Skarzs

Because the internet is a cesspool of disgusting people who have too much time on their hands.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on September 05, 2016, 06:49:11 AM
Because the internet is a cesspool of disgusting people who have too much time on their hands.

Aye.

Hickory

Quote from: Kitsune on September 05, 2016, 06:15:41 AM

He's a furry. O.o  ( ;D )
ACTUALLY D-

I'm sorry.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Just so you know, Nick Wilde was consciously based off of that Robin Hood. Still think I'd prefer to be friends with Robin over Nick, though.

@Jukka the Sling: Yes...?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Ashleg

How's it going with that? ;)