What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Started by Delthion, January 30, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Tater
10 (71.4%)
Harold
0 (0%)
Bob
1 (7.1%)
Mace Windex
3 (21.4%)
Waldo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Delthion

Suggestions are encouraged!

Topic name and subject change! Now it's FAMBULOUS!!! ;D

Suggestions are still needed!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

AMBER WAS YELLING "NO" REPEATEDLY OVER SKYPE WHEN DEL ANNOUNCED THIS THREAD.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Lady Amber

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Dude names: Mike, Steve, Davey.

Girl names: Sandy, Flo, Morgan.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

James Gryphon

Flo's already taken by Jukka. It would be too confusing for you to both have daughters with the same name.
« Subject to editing »