News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, it could've been someone worse.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

One-Eye the wildcat

Seb's a guy!
jeez...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

We've shipped people with fire hydrants and trees before. Do you reeaallly think we care? :P

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Delthion

Deldrant shall forever go down in the history books as the weirdest ship ever. Wasn't I the one that was shipped with the tree too? I think both were just revenge for my shipping craziness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Was it you or Ashleg? I think it was possibly you but I'm not sure.
Also what was Ashie Legwater again? Rosie/Ashleg? That's another one for the history books, just because of the name.

Delthion

Yes, and for the way Ash acted and how Rosie just went along for the fun of it.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Ashie Legwater. The product competing with dumpster juice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashie Legwater is the off-brand product. ;D

Sebias of Redwall

This is all quite........interesting....

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Before your time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

I kinda guessed that...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Let it rest in chaos.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.