Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Grey Coincidence

You're really gonna break Jarky's heart like that?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 21, 2019, 07:46:24 PM
Er...I'd probably eat her out of a house and home...

You wish, ole' chap! More like th' other jolly way round, wot wot. (I'm a bloomin' hare, remember?)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Ah, but hares can't eat all the hotroot. Not as immune to it.

Keva Strongbow

Oh look *sits back and smiles* It'll be a fine celebration :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on August 22, 2019, 07:55:32 PM
Oh look *sits back and smiles* It'll be a fine celebration :D

True.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 23, 2019, 06:48:15 AM
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I'm glad sorry you get have to experience suffer through this joyous unfortunate occasion.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Is it too soon for fireworks?

One-Eye the wildcat

It is never too soon for fireworks.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 22, 2019, 07:22:23 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 21, 2019, 07:46:24 PM
Er...I'd probably eat her out of a house and home...

You wish, ole' chap! More like th' other jolly way round, wot wot. (I'm a bloomin' hare, remember?)
Fair point.  :P Hotroot soup is on the menu!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

C'mon, you two are perfect for eachother!

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!