"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on August 25, 2019, 04:11:50 AM
Would the name be "Sebiasbrush"? ;D
Uh, no. It would be....Sebiasactuallyvanished  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes, keva. It be what sebbie here calls his comb.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 25, 2019, 04:15:12 AM
Yes, keva. It be what sebbie here calls his comb.
Lol :laugh: Nice one, One-Eye.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Your welcome, my splendid chap!  :)

Hmm...I wonder when Del will come back on...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

If he ever does...

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

That would suck if it took him a while but... let's look on the bright side, I won't get shipped for a while! Yay!!!  :P

@Delthion

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Easily finds the otter in Serbia*
For one thing I am very familiar with what you smell like, for another *grabs Seb's ear* I live in Serbia. You literally flew right to me!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Absails into the crater of Mt Erebus during a blizzard* No one'll ever look here, wot wot!!!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

MathLuk

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 25, 2019, 05:54:48 AM
*Easily finds the otter in Serbia*
For one thing I am very familiar with what you smell like, for another *grabs Seb's ear* I live in Serbia. You literally flew right to me!
Of all the places you could have hidden...
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 25, 2019, 03:38:48 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 25, 2019, 03:27:29 AM
*Big Ant'ony appears.* Yeh, but it'll cost ya. Whaddya got to offer a troll get 'is services, eh?
Steel socks to put on your troll toes.
Good.
*Goons come and take Sebias away into a car to a safe place.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 25, 2019, 05:22:06 PM

*Goons come and take Sebias away into a car to a safe place.*
I'm saved!!!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail