News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Søren on August 15, 2016, 05:33:46 AM
Original series Gorn
Terrible costume design warning

[close]
Star Trek: The Video Game Gorn. I never got why they chose the Gorn for that game.
Terrible CGI design warning, plus a bit of CGI blood

[close]
Look at that Del, I don't want to be a costume!  At least Deloe sounded like Jello. Felthion or Faiythion, those are quality.

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:24:26 AM
No, they're bigger and stronger and more awesome than Argonians. Argonians are terrible lizard people. ;D

Also, Cornthief! Found the name! ;D

Gonff has stolen Corn's heart forever! ;D

*Starts sweating over the Mousethief thing I said in another thread*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Gonff is the Prince of Mousethieves! He is also Corn's Prince! The Prince of her heart!

(Surely you knew who you were going up against Gonff? One does not so simply destroy the Smiley Shipper!) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm sorry, but the poll says every approved ship get's a wedding topic. What about the ships with those who have already been married off? HOME WRECKER!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

That's part of it! I won't start any ships that are that official. When marriage was proposed to Rosie, she hated the idea. So now I am giving Gonff an opportunity at getting more out of a relationship. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:41:26 AM
That's part of it! I won't start any ships that are that official. When marriage was proposed to Rosie, she hated the idea. So now I am giving Gonff an opportunity at getting more out of a relationship. ;D

Such as this you are wrong, dear Delthion. I need not only Rosie, for a that is simply and soundly all which contents me. Since I have known Cornflower for years now, I know the passion and affect she has towards Jet, so stealing that would be disgraceful on my behave and unpleasant in every single way to Miss Rosie. But it seems you have not this honor and would pry the loving and tender heart of Faiy, the only thing which warms the heart a troll and use it for thine own gain!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am giving both of you chances to actually live lives of happiness! Jett has never returned Corn's feelings! And Rosie hates the idea of marriage! So I am only uniting two lost, wandering souls, so that together they will find what they on their own could not!

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2016, 05:44:38 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:41:26 AM

Such as this you are wrong, dear Delthion. I need not only Rosie, for a that is simply and soundly all which contents me. Since I have known Cornflower for years now, I know the passion and affect she has towards Jet, so stealing that would be disgraceful on my behave and unpleasant in every single way to Miss Rosie. But it seems you have not this honor and would pry the loving and tender heart of Faiy, the only thing which warms the heart a troll and use it for thine own gain!
FAIYTHION AND DELOE. SICK 'IM SKARZS.

Delthion

Sick which one of us Soren? Gonff or me?

Søren

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:46:26 AM
I am giving both of you chances to actually live lives of happiness! Jett has never returned Corn's feelings! And Rosie hates the idea of marriage! So I am only uniting to lost, wandering souls, so that together they will find what they on their own could not!

Doesn't matter if Rosie rejected the idea of marriage, so what. And I bet Jet likes Corn, but he won't admit it.

Quote from: Søren on August 15, 2016, 05:50:15 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:49:02 AM
Sick which one of us Soren? Gonff or me?
You.
;D ;D ;D I agree. A lot.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Cornthief Cornthief!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2016, 06:09:28 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:46:26 AM
I am giving both of you chances to actually live lives of happiness! Jett has never returned Corn's feelings! And Rosie hates the idea of marriage! So I am only uniting to lost, wandering souls, so that together they will find what they on their own could not!

Doesn't matter if Rosie rejected the idea of marriage, so what. And I bet Jet likes Corn, but he won't admit it.

If I liked someone, I'd say so. But I don't.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Just so you know, Gorn is having a wedding topic whether it is passed or not! ;D