Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rosie Willowwater

I'd like to announce that I am now fine with marrying Gonff. And has Corn said anything about this? And about this,

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 05:15:32 AM
I don't think that Rosie and you would work very well in real life, but maybe that's just me.

I Gonff acts anything like he does on the forum in real life, I think we would work extremely well together.

Delthion

No Corn hasn't said anything about this, but that is what makes it fun!

And Rosie, if you are fine with marrying Gonff, just post in the wedding topic, but say only "I do." ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lord Daskar

Is Gorn, Gonff and Corn?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

What in Hades' name s this?! Um, no. No, no, no, and NO. I am perfectly happy being friendzoned!
Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 04:32:05 PM
Just so you know, Gorn is having a wedding topic whether it is passed or not! ;D

PLUTO NO.

Rosie Willowwater

Don't worry Corn, I'm already married to Gonff  :)).

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 16, 2016, 02:36:56 PM
Don't worry Corn, I'm already married to Gonff  :)).

HALLELUJAH.

Also, congrats. ;)

Søren

I don't want to ruin Gonff and Rosie's mood in their wedding topic (ARENT THEY THE CUTEST?!), but we're all watching from the bushes like

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I might be cringing and gagging throughout the whole thing but who cares. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Søren on August 16, 2016, 03:29:31 PM
I don't want to ruin Gonff and Rosie's mood in their wedding topic (ARENT THEY THE CUTEST?!), but we're all watching from the bushes like

We're only being polite :P

Delthion

Quick! Everyone support Wyldera so that we can terrify him! ;D

Wylder Treejumper

I decry this forum-sponsored terrorism! Don't make me get my friends in the CIA!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

QuoteMhera    01:58:46 pm    Viewing the topic WYLDERA!.

As you can see, Mhera endorses this ship. ;D

EDIT:

QuoteWylder Treejumper    02:00:54 pm    Viewing the topic WYLDERA!.

And so does Wylder! ;D

Wylder Treejumper

Now that's just baiting. In any case, you may look at my status.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Yes, but as Jasper said in MMIH, your fervent denial means that you would be likely to accept this ship! ;D