Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 04, 2016, 02:41:12 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 04, 2016, 02:38:49 AM
*Gives Gryphon 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Forum Dollars, redeemable for 5 ships of your choice! You can choose to ship someone with someone else or someone with yourself! ;D*

This is like getting your mother those "I'll do this:" coupons for Mother's Day or something.
"One Free Hug" coupons.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

IT'S GONNA BE CLOSE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Awesome, I "No"d this up to a tie :P

Shipping is not Bladey's thing unless it's the actual overseas kind.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

WELL THEN JUST DON'T VOTE!!! ;D There HAS to be a wedding for this, there just HAS to be! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

I really don't know what to do with this :P

Delthion

You are so overcome by your love for Wylder that you don't what to say! Oh!! Beautiful! ;D

(Del-logic knows no bounds.) ;D

Mhera

Delthion

No one can help you except for Wylder, your one true love! :'( I told myself I wouldn't cry! ;D

James Gryphon

@Mhera: I can log in as Tester and vote against it.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

AGAINST THE RULES OF SHIP POLLS!! YOU JUST WANT MHERA TO YOURSELF!!! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!!! DON'T THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME!!!

* Delthion has no proof. ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Mhera on September 04, 2016, 04:42:09 AM
Help...

*Euls flies into the thread like the queenly hero she is* Never fear, for I am here! Doo doodoo doooooooooooo! Eul Eul Eul, she's so.... awwwwwweeesooooooome! Eul Eul Eul, to the... reeeescuuuuuee! EUL!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Awkward silence.*

Eulaliaaa!

*Shuffles out of thread* Don't you say I never did anything for you... Remember this day... forever.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

* Delthion stares blankly.

Mhera