News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 03:46:28 AM
So I'm the Joker and she's Harley Quinn? ;D (Haven't seen Suicide Squad, hope to never see it. Only know enough about it and Batman to know that happened. ;D)

Quote from: Because Gonff Told Me to Post these PMs. (Gonff)See, I would marry Rosie, I already did. But now she doesn't want to married to me, but to you! Now, except the fate which has been bestowed upon thee!
Quote from: MeNEVER!!! ;D I shall destroy her and feast on her entrails, glorying over her despair!!! ;D
Quote from: GonffLet her read that and then see what happens

But Del, then I will be inside of you and I will be able to see all of your thoughts and secrets! Then I will find out that deep inside you really do love me!  ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Fatch of Southsward

I'm not sure exactly what you were thinking when you wrote that, Rosie...

*Cringes*
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Rosie Willowwater

I was thinking of my deep, deep love for my sweet Del.  ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Where do you get all these Dan & Phil GIFs Soren?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Prrrrrobably Riffsy, the gif keyboard. For iOS.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Um...guys? I won't be visiting the Cellars for a VERY long time...until Rosie is deleted for the evil almost human being that she is!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 07:21:12 PM
Um...guys? I won't be visiting the Cellars for a VERY long time...until Rosie is deleted for the evil almost human being that she is!
Is that a promise?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

No, not even truth.

@Mask I need some serious help here! Can you act like Faiy for a minute? Absolutely destroy everyone? Please? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »