News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

Oh. You and the guests.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Gasp* This means that Del is in league with the guests!

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on August 08, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
*Gasp* This means that Del is in league with the guests!

No they had nothing to do with it either apart from making a suggestion. We humored them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Who's "we"? You're the one who did it.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Amarith Waterspring

You and your other you?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

They are the we.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

We are one, yet we are many. (14 to be precise!) ;D

Amarith Waterspring

Do you have names?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Delthion

We did at one point. But they have been lost to the sands of time.
(I forgot. One of them was Ignus, the other was Count Ferrethon I do believe.)

Lady Amber

Delthion

The Skarzs

Ancient Cellars history.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber