"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

I believe it was something where we had alter egos.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Wasn't there a list of all of them at some point?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I am pretty sure there still is. It might be in the secret hideouts.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

As promised, the new poll! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

(edited out because I was overreacting)

Delthion

I promised! And I cannot break it!  :-* ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Delthion on August 07, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Amachip Noonspring is up after this. ;D
That is not a promise, per say... Also,
Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on August 07, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

I still stand by this ^^
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

(edited out because I was overreacting and rude towards Del)

Amarith Waterspring

Hey, it is not your fault. And I don't think it's terrible. Not desirable, but what actually comes of this topic and poll (which is a stupid poll)? Not much. I think Del should have respected Chip's desire to not be shipped, since he obviously doesn't enjoy it. But I can also see that it is done in "harmless" teasing fun.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

I don't think you should be too hard on Del. He was joking around and probably didn't realize you'd be upset. This topic is supposed to be stupid and lighthearted and funny, anyway, where everyone is randomly shipped.

Chipster of Noonvale

Thanks Ami :)

Delthion

Alright, since this is blowing-up let me explain my reasoning.

I wasn't completely sure what your reaction would be. This being the Cellars and all I thought that you might have been joking. I was going to put up this poll for a day and see what would happen, since this met with this I will take it down.

The Skarzs

Gonfthion. To finish the love triangle.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion