News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Don't dwell on it, Chipster. Not worth stressing about.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Which silly ship should we do next, Del?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Nah, I have one already. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

That ship name is awful every way you try.

Jukka the mousethief.
Gonff the sling.
Gonkka
Junff
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I personally like Jonff.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Per request by Troll, poll has been updated.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

lol

Reasoning for this? I don't think you've ever said that you were behind a ship 100% ;D

The Skarzs

Because why not?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Chipster of Noonvale

Nadaz, voice of the host

I should have read the entire page before i voted. :-\
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Lady Amber

I just voted jokingly. ;D