"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Why does no one support Sora? You saw the proof! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

What do you mean, "No one"? It's four to five.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Exactly! It is the minority that supports the ship! ;D

Banya

Who is the A in Sora?

Hickory

I would assume the A at the end of Jukka. or Sokka
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

It's Mhera. Open the proof spoiler!!! ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

@Jukka the Sling: What. I vaguely remember doing that, but I don't know why.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

We are you confused?

The Skarzs

Because your grammar is so bad, Del. . . that it clouded his mind before you even posted it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Delthion

A new ship has been discovered!

Sorliaaa!