News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

That would be violently opposed by both parties- Corn by loudly proclaiming the reasons not to do it, and Dan by malicious silence.

Also, Delflower.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I too would oppose it for the latter reason of Skarzs. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 18, 2019, 07:17:25 PM
That would be violently opposed by both parties- Corn by loudly proclaiming the reasons not to do it, and Dan by malicious silence.

Also, Delflower.

Says who? Dannflower MM sounds hilarious. :P But Delflower is the true ship, yes.

Sebias of Redwall

I kinda like Dannflower MM.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

* Delthion eats Seb.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

*Using my magical powers I explode from Del's stomach*

Could I be vice master-shipper?  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

*Gasp.* A rival!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 21, 2019, 03:29:00 PM
*Using my magical powers I explode from Del's stomach*

Could I be vice master-shipper?  ;D
;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

He would never allow that. It's war!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

War? Against me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I know. I'm a professional comedian.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

* Delthion turns into my alter-ego, TON 618, consumes, and spaghettifies Seb.

Sebias of Redwall

*But as you are charging me, I turn you into a deck of cards, and then I blow all over the place*  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!