News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

No. ;D I am the Master Shipper and I make the polls!

(Anyone get this reference?)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Not exactly...Why?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

It's from Soringtime with Roo.

"I'm the Easter Bunny and I make the rules!" ~Rabbit
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Vague references are sometimes best enjoyed alone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2019, 05:33:42 AM
Vague references are sometimes best enjoyed alone.
^^^

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

How many votes do we need to make the "ship" official? 

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Zero, by being suggested it is automatically officially official
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2019, 04:31:16 PM
How many votes do we need to make the "ship" official?

It is automatically official if I suggest it. ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Well that's not very fair.  ;D

Who is supposed to make the topic?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Someone is very eager to be shipped...perhaps it is a real ship!

Tungro

This ship is ready to sail :P

Sebias of Redwall

*Cough cough*  ::)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater