Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on January 19, 2019, 12:05:59 AM
You guys are all crazy.
You sound like me when I first came down here. :P This is what five years in the Cellars do to you  . . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Now I have SERIOUS doubts about all of you people... Although you probably have some justified doubts about me, too.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Am I the only one who's just a leeetle bit worried about what Del's up to?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Everyone else stopped worrying a while ago. If you worry, you just inspire new terrible thoughts in his mind. Stop worrying. Less things will happen that drive us insane.

The Shadow of Korriban

So he shipped you with ashleg?

The Witessss

Much to my dismay, yes. It was (I think) I the first 3 hours. I didn't even remotely know anybody, and I was rather disturbed. I don't even know who exactly Ash is, even still, I was again, just plain disturbed.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well my sister said he even hosted a few weddings once...

The Witessss

you English good. I don't think he was even around, to be honest. he showed his face a the day after.

The Shadow of Korriban

Mine! Look at yours.  ;D :P ;)

The Witessss

Actually, I was mocking you. Me grammerly correct! :D

The Shadow of Korriban

Walked right into that one. :D but I did notice you stumbled earlier. ^-^

The Witessss

don't worry. My bros practice it on me daily, at least. And I only have 3 that can even talk. My sisters are almost as bad...

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

be glad you have at least semi-sane sisters! My only sibling I would call normal is the baby. The others are, well, I'll stop at that.

ie: they quote Weird Al Yankovik in almost every sentence they say. Most of them will only eat cheese pizza. They are an odd but merry bunch.